Tumblr

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

"FaceTime Me Baby!"

Moschino, Raf Simons, Opening Ceremony x René Magritte

FaceTime has taken on a whole new meaning. This trend is on fire and so popular. We all remember Raf Simons' infamous SS13 collection, with the Brian Calvin pieces that featured a big eared girl holding a Coors can on it, right? But can we take the time and applaud Mr. Jeremy Scott for the love of Sponge Bob?! I don't even like the show but I would gladly put him on my back after this collection (and McDonalds, Hershey's and various cereals for that matter). Last but not least, if you know me you know I love a good collaboration, and boy does Opening Ceremony have the best! OC once again left me speechless when they collaborated with artist René Magritte and featured some paintings on shirts, sweaters, Vans, and Birkenstocks! How genius? I fell completely head over heels for the collection but have yet to get my hands on it. Nonetheless, this trend is flawless and a must have in my opinion. Next time she say's, "I miss you, Facetime me baby", buy her a shirt and call it a day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment