Tumblr

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Splurge: ASOS

I love midi length skirts and dresses so when I saw this I had to get it. It's great for a wedding I will be attending next month, date night, or casual days with sandals or chucks.
I love oversized shirts, especially white shirts. They're perfect with everything.

I love sets and coordinating pieces. I've been searching for a set for a while, I saw the shirt first and added to my cart then I saw the pants I knew I had to get it. I love the white stripe down the pants, showing the print in the opposite color way, it gives the outfit a break from the crazy print. I thought they'd be cute with white Birkenstocks, heeled sandals or a few pair of oxfords I've been eyeing. Of course they'd look amazing separate but I can't wait to see them together!

(All the items are linked to the actual site so you can purchase them and see what other great pieces ASOS has available.)