Tumblr

Sunday, October 12, 2014

OOTD: Women in Suits



Last Monday I wanted to make a statement with my outfit, and.. I wanted to wear my new shoes (white perforated Vans were so necessary for my closet). No doubt, J.Crew talked me into, the styling for their magazines and online site is a place I go to for inspiration it's ridiculous Jenna Lyons is life, you can definitely tell she's Creative Director, her style is infused through every outfit. But let me not ramble on about my obsession with J. Crew, but this shirt is from them (I will link it below, because it's still available). Moving forward, I love women in suits which is a reason I love Lyons. So I got these pants from H&M over the summer on the sale rack ($5 whoop), and bought the blazer at a thrift store and they both were navy so it's my little makeshift suit now. I threw on the shirt which was a collab with J.Crew and the designers at Public School. Of course, nothing looks better with a suit than a sleek slip on or a sneaker so I slid these babies on to complete the look. Ladies do it better than the boys. Let me see you in your power suits ladies. 
xo 





Shoes | Perforated Vans