Tumblr

Sunday, November 30, 2014

A Fool for Mules


The 90's are back like never before and it looks like they're here to stay for a while. And one thing all bloggers are thankful to the 90's for is the mule. The cut out heel was a huge trend this spring and summer and will be carried over into the fall and winter months weather you like it or not (get the pun??) So I know you're thinking, "How do I wear a mule in the winter without my toe catching frost bite?", well my friend I may be bending the rules a bit and breaking fashion code but for this trendy shoe in the cold months, socks are your best friend. I know, I know, don't shun me from the fashion world because it can and will look cute. Closed toe chunky heeled mules would look adorable with a marble grey thick sock, mom jeans and an oversized sweater. But another option is to just deal with the cold, wear a closed toe mule with jeans, long coats, turtleneck sweaters, and blanket scarfs. Basically, wrap up everywhere else and let your foot do all the freezing in the name of being stylish, no judgement here. 

Here are a few affordable options I'm currently looking at getting and all you have to do is click and it'll take you to the site to buy them xo.