Tumblr

Sunday, November 9, 2014

OOTD: My Favorite Shoes Pt.2

A little bit of primary colors never hurt nobody. I think the fashion world is obsessed with the majesty and supreme greatness of black. And I'm a lover of the color myself but sometimes the praise of "All Black Everything" makes me feel bad or less stylish for wearing color. BUT who cares, color is great especially for days you wake up to a gloomy outside, or you feel sluggish, its literally scientifically proven as a "pick me up". So today was one of those days, and also I've been waiting to wear this skirt. If you guys remember I'd been wanting a A-line midi skirt and look, I got one it from H&M but unfortunately it's no longer online, however they have another one I'll tag. Details below as always my loves, go be colorful today. xo







Blue Pinstriped Top | Similar
A-line skirt | Similar
Leather Jacket | Similar
Stan Smiths | Adidas
Philip Lim Bag | Similar