Tumblr

Sunday, January 25, 2015

OOTD: Knits with Slits







Aside from this being the most comfortable outfit of all time, it's probably one of my favorites. If I could wear this every single day of my life without being judged I would. It's simple, chic, versatile and I don't have to worry about sucking in or barely breathing. Like my last post knit sets (or anything resembling a pajama set) are the new "it" item if you will, and just like the Birkenstock infatuation this past spring/summer everyone including Topshop, H&M, Zara and Target are dipping their toes into the the trend while the getting is good. I recently spent about $100 on a few pairs of pajama style pants because they're so incredible with runners, heels, slip ons and the likes of anything else in your shoe collection, however with my purchases I have noticed they are pretty long if you're short like me (5' 3'') I had to buy some double stick tape. Just a disclaimer. 

Now for my loyal followers, you know I was yearning for the Zara slit trousers but they quickly sold out twice in my size. So I was on the hunt for any knock offs to satisfy my want. Last week I walked in to Target look for t-shirts and ran across these lounge pants, and behold.... grey, wide leg, affordable, comfortable and for a bonus? They made my butt look unbelievable. So I had to get them. Don't ever think Target is not where it's at. Even if (and when) I have money to buy anything I want I'll still stroll into a Target, and hello they were only $25! I simply paired my marbled grey trousers with a Zara sweater (sadly no longer available but type in "sweater with slits" on your browser and you'll find alternatives) and classic Adidas. I did a few gold rings, a sleek low bun, red lip, as well as a grey coat to complete the look. Details below as always xo. 

Marbled Grey Trousers | Target
Runners | Adidas