Tumblr

Monday, April 20, 2015

My Essentials


A few things I couldn't survive without. Don't say I never helped you out. xo


Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer. It has a sunblock in the formula which everyone needs, and I use only enough because it can make me look greasy. I apply this only in the morning. I have the SPF 50 formula. 
Milani Brow Fix Kit. This is a very light powder I apply to the lighter area of my brows. Works miracles, and looks the most natural in my opinion.  
Trader Joe's Organic Coconut Oil. I love using this when I wear my hair curly, it's a great moisturizer and I find it helps enhance my curls. I also use it as a hair moisturizer in general. 
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm. This is a great protectant for my lips, I have very sensitive skin so I find this is the best for me and it makes my lips taste minty!
Benefit "They're Real" Mascara. This formula is perfection PERIOD.
Mac "Spite" Lipglass. I love this color, it's a brown/grey/pink mix a great neutral shade and the tube lasts a while.
Tea Tree Oil. I use this in my hair as well, this is a great moisturizer and it's not heavy. 
Shea Moisture "Curl& Shine Shampoo". This shampoo smells so good, and it has coconut and hibiscus extract. I only wear this when i wear my hair curly. This is a favorite from the company.