Tumblr

Thursday, April 2, 2015

OOTD: My Favorite Shoes Pt.3

If you haven't noticed I REALLY LOVE MY STAN SMITH'S! These shoes are so versatile and comfortable. I can not stress those two aspects enough. I think every one, woman and man need to have a white or majority white shoe in their closet. White or majority white shoes will serve a great purpose in your life because they're appropriate for every look you create. Not to mention having a staple shoe can save you money on buying 20 different shoes. 









Today, it was a very beautiful day in RVA so of course you gotta take advantage of it while it lasts. So I woke up wanting to be comfortable (because I'm currently under the weather)  and covered up enough to where the slight chill wouldn't make my cold worse. So last time I was home me and my boyfriend went to a thrift store by my house and I found this beautiful striped button up (I love stripes) which I decided to wear. And then I thought, what bottoms? BELL BOTTOMS obviously would look great. The long, oversized shirt with tight flares, perfect! Once I made that decision I threw on my trusty Stan's for comfort but to also compliment the white stripes in the button up. So that was my look today, I added a gold watch, gold bracelet and a simple red lip. 

Grey Bell Bottoms Knit Pants | H&M
Grey Striped Button Up | Similar
Stan Smith Sneakers | Adidas