Tumblr

Monday, June 15, 2015

OOTD: B&B

It's no surprise that silhouettes are ever changing. Today all the rage in the fashion world is revolving around bell bottom pant. I'm always on board for change and being that skinnys are great but not always the most comfortable I was very accepting of the mid 60's/70's silhouette coming back around. The cut is actually very flattering to curvy and not so curvy gals like myself, especially if worn high waist. I own them in blue denim, black denim and white denim (basic needs). So, down to business I wore these lovely pair of pre-loved flares to my internship last Tuesday with my favorite white tee ever, and my babies, the Topshop snake booties. The only down fall to this trend is shorter gals need to wear some sort of heel with this in order to not trip over yourself and get your jeans dirty. 





Shirt | Zara
Jeans | Similar 
Boots | Topshop