Tumblr

Friday, June 26, 2015

OOTD: Super Long Striped Pants









The color obsession continues. When I first got these Zara striped pants on sale I was very disappointed because that they were super long for an XS, and my double sided tape didn't work. So I threw them in my closet never for them to be seen again. But today I was thinking, "You might as well wear them, you love them so much let's just do it!" So I did. After that I wanted to wear my new collared shirt (from my former post) to take the look from sporty to edgy  (also because I'm simply loving high neck lines). Last, I wore my H&M sandals to balance the look and for added comfort. Details for everything but the pants can be found on my last post(s); however, below I have linked similar pants available for purchase. xo 

Pants | Similar