Tumblr

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Latest Pick-ups


This weekend I made a few purchases and I wanted to share them with you because I'm really in love. I'd been looking for this Zara patch work denim for about three weeks and they were finally in the Soho store so I got those and the sandals from my last post. After that I went to Topshop and grabbed these cute ribbed crop tops (2 for $18) in grey and marsala, I love these because they're not too cropped and they're really simple to pair. I then went to Urban Outfitters and me and my mom got matching clutches, the color I chose was a bright green/yellow in this beautiful saffiano faux leather. Last in this photo I got a classic- authentic Calvin Klein shirt (SOLD OUT) because I love t-shirts, especially black and white simple ones because it's such a strong contrast. Stay posted and follow me to see how I style these pieces soon. 
Everything photographed is linked loves, xo.