Tumblr

Sunday, July 12, 2015

OOTD: Stripes and Red Lipstick








This suit....favorite purchase since being in New York by far; I wish I could wear this culotte jumpsuit everyday here. It's comfortable, chic and my favorite color combination (black and white) so really I couldn't ask for a better one piece. I paired it with my Superstar Adidas today for comfort but I can wear it with heels and sandals when I want to be more dressy. To contrast the monotone palate I added my yellow Phillip Lim x Target bag and my favorite red lip. To protect my eyes I put on these sunnies I got from a street vendor for $4! I also am trying to wear my top knots more because my sister misses them and I kinda do too, so a top knot finished off this look. 

Culotte Suit | Forever21
Superstar Adidas | Adidas
Phillip Lim Bag | Similar
Sunnies | Simialr