Tumblr

Friday, October 2, 2015

Latest Pick-ups



My purchases have been pretty random but all purposeful. Starting from the top left I ordered a new bag because I felt that most of my bags were very immature and lack structure and chicness. So this structured sort of 'doctor's bag' purse from Zara was much needed. I love the gold hardware the metal handle. Next, this Thrasher shirt! I've been wanting one but I wanted to stop only purchasing white shirts with black writing so I opted for this one featuring orange and red flames from eBay, it's gonna look so good with my boots and coats for the fall/winter. Next, I purchased new black boots every year because something closer to my dream boot becomes available. If you follow me on Tumblr or Instagram you know I love Raf Simons for his own stuff but also for what he's done for the classic Dior label. So when I found a "sock boot" with a latex-like finish similar to Dior's signature boot this season I had to get from Zara. I'm excited and nervous to see how they fit my little ankle, stay tuned for that! Last in this row, I love button up's and FRS has this exaggerated wide arm one that I had to get! My next purchase was a peachy pink pullover sweatshirt from H&M, I love sweatshirts for the colder months I want a lot more but this color was a must when I saw it in store. Next, this long four year hunt has come to a happy ending finally! I found the perfect jean jacket from Forver21 surprisingly. It's a bit oversized and in the perfect medium indigo wash. My love for lipsticks is never ending so I went to MAC and got this matte "Smoked Purple" lipstick. It makes my eyes pop and it's much better than the drug store color I had. I also bought a beautiful deep brown liner I use as a liner and a lipstick. I love how it doesn't need sharpening- it's an automatic liner that rolls up like a lipstick. Genius! I got my tube from Rite-Aid but any store like CVS, Walgreens or Walmart has them. Lastly, FRS once again makes some of the best quality, tasteful clothing I've seen in a while and this double-breasted, trench coat style skirt was no different. I can't wait to wear it with my new boots!

Bag | Zara
Thrasher Shirt | eBay
Boots | Zara
Button Up | FrontRowShop
Pullover Sweatshirt | H&M
Jean Jacket | Forever21 (Similar)
Purple Lipstick | MAC
Brown Liner | Rite Aid
Skirt | FrontRowShop