Tumblr

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Sweatpants Season


Whoever said "Sweatpants are a sign of defeat" please go have a seat and listen up. 







Sweatpants are more comfortable and can be just as flattering and chic as jeans or anything else we woman wear. Women need to breathe, our legs need to breathe and our lady parts need to breathe; so, great fitting sweats are an excellent option and are also perfect for the cold weather. I wanted to have a menswear inspired look, since (some) men look SO GOOD in sweats, so I did just that. I paired my black sweatpants with a thick oversized turtleneck and my nude bluchers. I loved this outfit and will be wearing this or something similar all season I'm sure. Details for most pieces are in previous posts so I'll only list the sweater and sweatpants below, xo. 

Sweater | Similar
Sweats | H&M