Tumblr

Monday, December 14, 2015

Another Update: My Absence

Hi guys, sorry it's been so long since I've updated my blog. I've been dealing with some personal obstacles that I won't go into detail about but just know I'm ok. It's nothing life threatening. However, it does interfere with my day-to-day tasks, and influences what I can and can not do as well as what I can and can not wear. So in short, I've been limited in my mobility and my attire so I haven't been able to wear much of anything let alone find interesting places to take pictures for my blog. Just know I am not done. Along with this I've also been dealing with the worst acne I've ever had in life. So I have stopped wearing all make-up (which I just recently started wearing this year to cover up the acne) and trying Epiduo as well as an antibiotic my dermatologist prescribed. I've never felt so unattractive and down in life I don't think lol. Hopefully when I leave school and go home for winter break my body and face will be rejuvenated and everything will clear up. It's so important for you to take care of your body and mind.. they have to last you a life time. So I do apologize but I can't wait until I can wear regular clothing and I can walk out of my house bare faced and not feel insecure so I can share with you all again. Thank you for still visiting my blog you all are appreciated and loved. xoxo