Tumblr

Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Year, New Instagram!

Hiiii everybody, and Happy New Years Eve! I hope you all have a fun and safe night. I also hope you guys make attainable new year resolutions, whether they be small or large, set the goal and follow through! As the new year rolls in I have decided to make a separate Instagram account that pertains only to fashion and one that coincides with my blog, my vision and really just a cool place to get inspiration from. 
Like anything you do you must start small, so right now my following is small but I'm grateful I have any at all. However, I want to be a place of inspiration like other blogs/instagrams are for me so spread the word and feel free to follow. I have some cool things lined up for this year that I want everyone to be a part of. The new Instagram is now linked at the top of the blog but I will put my username here as well- @memyselfandstylex.
As always thank you for every view I get here on this blog whether it be 2 views of 100 views, every single one means a lot to me. Money is not the motive for me, my blogs and any social media I run is for fun and enjoyment. I hope you all continue to enjoy my work as much as I do making it. I love you all and thank you for a great year of progress and support! xo