Tumblr

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Vintage Jeans






One of my all time favorite items are mom jeans. You know those jeans that fit your waist but nothing else? The jeans that really don't show off your curves or butt but are so comfortable and look great with boots, loafers, sneakers and pretty much anything in your closet. The boys may not like them but I love them, plus we women don't dress for boys right? I snagged these jeans at Rumors Boutique near my school for $11 I think. I love how they look sort of acid washed but not tacky acid washed. I paired it with a fitted white t-shirt, navy blue leather boots and this amazing wrap coat Joshua got me for Christmas, last I picked up this new bag from H&M (not available online yet) and put a few things I needed in there for a quick store run.
Coat | Similar
Shirt | H&M
Jeans | Similar
Boots | Zara