Tumblr

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Mood...

Has anyone else noticed that looking old is the new, new? Well, I'm really feeling this trend that I call "The Cool Grandma" and it's all about minimal color, simple lines, feminine cuts, block heels and overall sleekness. Below is a mood board I made that coincides with the forecast. I think summer is perfect for this trend lots of low block heeled sandals and flats, cropped pants and feminine tops. Make up (if any) is minimal, no contouring (sorry) very natural looking, the most drastic thing should be your lip color. A slicked back bun is perfect for this style, as well as a low ponytail or loose waves. Below I'll tag some retailers who are on top of this trend. xo

Front Row Shop (Tops, Outerwear and Dresses)
Zara (Trousers and a few of their small bags)