Tumblr

Thursday, April 14, 2016

My Summer Must-Have: Bodysuits

My number one must-have for the summer (and for life) is a multitude of bodysuits in an smorgasbord of neutral colors. I'm not a fan of colored bodysuits but more nude, grey, black and white shades. However, I'm all about switching up neck shapes and cuts. I personally prefer a thong bodysuit because that's the purpose of bodysuits, no lines, so I try to remain loyal to the no lines idea (that way it won't restrict your bottom either, which is a plus for me). 

Bodysuits look great with jeans, shorts, skirts, sneakers, pumps, sandals everything you can imagine. That's why I love them. Plus they are appropriate for all occasions- school, a day at the park, a night with your girls, date night, everything. And for a person like myself with a tight budget versatile pieces like this are essential to building a good closet that isn't about fads and fashion but true style and timelessness. 

Below are a few of my favorite styles, enjoy xo.


1 | 2 | 3 | 4