Tumblr

Friday, May 6, 2016

OOTD: Vintage Mini Skirt & A New Bag









Vintage Genuine Leather Mini Skirt? $20. Taking the time to look through the racks at a thrift store? Priceless. 
Honestly, when it comes to shopping patience is a necessity especially when you're "thrifting" or looking for vintage goods. This nubuck mini skirt is my new favorite especially with my go-to booties or sneakers and an oversized t-shirt. And yup, I got a lot of things for my birthday (post coming soon) but this bag is one of my favorites. It's the perfect size and color, I ended up getting it in Cognac. Isn't it adorable? Well, I paired these two new loves to some old time favorites, my Thrasher shirt, my Zara bomber and my Zara booties that I have worn at least 100 times. Fun fact: I wear the same thing all the time just 100 different ways. And it turned out pretty well if I do say so myself. 

Bag | Forzieri
Skirt | (Similar) 

Follow my new Instagram for quicker updates.