Tumblr

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Turning a New Leaf

Ever since I graduated I feel so much pressure, mostly from myself. I want to do more, I want to create more, be more consistent and work really hard to make my dreams come true. Even though I don't know all of my dreams. I know someone understands that feeling. I really am confused. But I know I want to blog and style. I hope you all will begin to get more active- talk to me, follow me and feel free to comment what you like, what you don't like and what you want more of. I'm going to set a weekly goal for myself and this week's is to buy my first real camera, right now I'm looking at the Nikon D3300! This will allow me to take better videos, better photos and shoot my own styling shoots while I don't have access to great photographers at home. I also want to get my room together because right now it's a mess, I need a few shelfs, book cases and maybe a desk so I can create a room I can work in.

Follow my Instagram, Tumblr, and Snapchat @Jessicaarleenx for more frequent updates. I love and appreciate you all, thank you for motivating me. I will definitely step up my consistency and my quality. Stay tuned. xo