Tumblr

Saturday, June 25, 2016

The Kick Flare

A little upgrade from the trend last summer, the bell bottom- the kick flare is the child of the skinny jean and the bell bottom. And I must say they created a unique and cute little offspring. Now quite as wide as the bell bottom and only flaring at the ankle this is the perfect style for showing off your strappy heels. I grabbed these babies and one other pair at my local H&M, on sale for $10! They were once $40, I mean that's what I call a sale and at this price it's a great time to try the style and see if it's right for you.

I tried it and I love them. I paired mine with tie up sandals and a simple tank. I added some bold gold hoops to give the look some "flare" no pun intended.. or was it? Hm. Details below as usual xo










Top | Similar
Jeans | H&M
Shoes | Forever21
Bag | Similar