Tumblr

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Pink Walls& Mirrored Heels ft. Mike Washington

 As I promised via Instagram, the rest of the photos from the first look of my photoshoot with Mike Washington, are here! I really hope you guys enjoy, we worked really hard and I couldn't wait to show off my new babies, these gorgeous mirrored heels by Steve Madden!
Are they amazing or what? And they're so comfortable I wore them to work for 5 hour straight no tears, no blisters, no nothing! 
As the first look of this shoot I wanted to be casual and comfortable in this three digit weather! So I wore my Glamorous bodysuit via Asos, and some vintage shorts I cut myself. Simple but cute and very easy to dress up or down. Details below xo. 









Bodysuit | Asos
Shorts | Similar
Heels | Steve Madden

 Stay tuned for more looks from the shoot with Mike Washington, follow us both. Thanks for the love and support. xo