Tumblr

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

I've Got The Blues

The classic blue and white striped button up..not only a classic for a working woman/man but for anyone who calls themselves a fashion lover as well. This style shirt is so versatile, tuck it into high waist jeans with some loafers and channel your inner Chung (as in Alexa Chung) or leave it out and loosely unbuttoned with cropped denim and some banging boots. Or do as I have done and do a blue overload. Whichever you prefer. Either way with this shirt you can't go wrong, tuck it, tie it, do the off the shoulder trend, just make it your own. 

But also this DIY thrifted denim bag, am I the only one obsessed? All I needed was a nicely shaped bag to work with. I found a small square shaped bag wit these gorgeous metal handles at a local thrift. Then I used denim from jeans I cut up (always keep fabric scraps they come in handy), a ruler, scissors and a hot glue gun. The rest is history. 

If you guys want more info on the process of the bag or DIY uploads let me know. xo










Shorts | DIY
Bag | DIY
Shirt | Similar
Shoes | Steve Madden