Tumblr

Monday, October 10, 2016

Switch It Up: The White Tee

A woman can never have too many white tee's; loose, fitted, crew neck, v cut, either way- never enough. I truly love a white t-shirt because you can wear them anytime, anywhere. And if you have too many (like me) cut them up, tie them, make holes or destroy it- funk it up. You can do so much to take a regular t-shirt that was $5 and make it look like it was way more. 

So I wore an old Zara tee, white thrifted cropped jeans, my favorite Steve Madden sandals and a green bomber to add some roughness. To switch up the plain white tee I simply gathered it to the front and began to roll it and then tucked it to stay put. Fancy huh? Details below xo. 









Shirt | Similar
Bomber | Similar 
Jeans | Similar 

No comments:

Post a Comment