Tumblr

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Another Look

So I was at work thinking about my blog and I thought to myself that I have so much more to say and that I stand for outside of fashion. So as I was thinking and thinking I thought, why not share all of these sides to you- those that are funny and opinionated; basically be as transparent as I am with my style. If that makes sense. So I will be further developing the content I expose on my blog, still mostly fashion but also share my "two cents" on topics I think are relevant and not just those fashion related. So I hope you all will enjoy it and help me further progress and mature as a "blogger"... if I even qualify as such. 

However, to address the outfit post here, I have really been into silks, and textures so I picked this top up from a local thrift and paired it with these loose athletic style pants I got from the Zara sale. I loved these trousers and the color of the accented sides. Finally, threw on my trusty all white leather Vans and my regularly repeated Naked Vice bag. Bag and shoe details can be found in previous posts. Other details below. xo










Top | Similar
Trousers | Similar 

No comments:

Post a Comment